Wednesday, October 21

Baby Mia!!!

So we found out on Father's Day '08 that my sister Kacey was having a baby.. and she was due in December... But on Halloween '08 we found out my sister-in-law, Tara, was expecting!!! And she was due in May!! So we were not only getting one new baby... but TWO!!! (and actually.. i found out a couple weeks before my parents did... so they found out on Halloween... hahaha) 

Shortly after Blake arrived we found out that Tara was having a GIRL!!! Mia made the 8th grandchild and the 3rd granddaughter!! We were soooo excited!!!

So... On May 20th (a weekish past her due date..) Little Miss Mia Ashley Nichol joined our family!! She was 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long!! She had black, naturally curly hair and the prettiest, long, black, curly eyelashes! She was, hands down, the most beautiful newborn i have ever seen!! No lie!!

Tara and Kade are the cutest parents!! They are sooo cute about Mia! Kade is already wrapped around her chubby little fingers!! And Tara is such a proud mom!! I am sooo happy for them!! Little Miss Mia is such a stinkin' DOLL!! I am so obsessed with her!! Actually, most people are obsessed with her, I think!! And everyone thinks she looks like she could be the poster child for a cabbage patch kid!! yes... she IS that cute!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you be bloggin'. High five, girlfriend! I found it through Tara and Kade's new blog. I love the picture of you and Mia, it's so cute! Let me know when you marry your RM Aussie. :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete