Tuesday, October 20

Baby Blake!!

Last december my oldest sister had her 5th baby!! Kacey and Josh are the kind of people who don't find out what they are having!! And.. they won't tell anyone what names they are thinking of because they don't want anyone to give their opinions about it! haha

So.. Kacey has four other kids... 3  boys and 1 girl!! Bryston, who was 11, didn't really care if the baby was a boy or a girl! Collin, who was 9, wanted the baby to be a girl!! and then you get to the twins.. Shaela and Colby, who were 6... Colby definitely wanted a boy!! But... Shae is the only girl (and you can definitely tell!!) haha and of course.. being the only girl.. she REALLY wanted the baby to be a little sister! In a conversation she had with kacey she told her, "If the baby is a boy.. i am not holding it." Everyone else was pretty neutral.. we were just excited to have another baby around!! It has been two and a half years since we had a tiny one... but not gunna lie.. I kinda wanted it to be a girl!!

So finally the day came!! On December 12th, 2008 Kacey went into labor!! I had to close at the salon that night, and it was KILLING me waiting for the call!! I was so anxious to know what the baby was! So around 7 i got the phone call... It was a BOY!!! I have to be honest.. i was a bit disappointed.. and I knew Shae would be too!! But for the next two hours i couldn't wait to get out of the salon to go meet the newest member of my family!! Oh.. and they wouldn't tell my his name until i had met him!!! yeah, it was rough!!

So FINALLY 9 o'clock came and I got to go home so my dad and i could run to the hospital!!When we first got there they had just barely taken the baby to go get his temperature checked and such.. so i had to wait even longer! But finally they brought him back in!! And i met my little Blake Nicholas Jensen!!

Christmas was so fun!! we had the cutest baby Jesus for my mom's little nativity pageant thing that she has all the grandkids act out!! (she's ridiculous!!) haha

Everyone loves Blake!!! Blake has been such an awesome addition to our family!! He is so easy going!! and so much fun!! I love how he is so snuggly!! And.. best of all... he LOVES his Aunt Bee!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment