Tuesday, October 20

Heather's Wedding!!

Four years ago my parents and i moved out to Riverton.. and the very first person i met, who was my age, was this amazing girl, named Heather!! I swear we are kindred spirits!! She and I are so much alike its scary sometimes!! :) But I seriously love her!! She brought me out of my shell and taught me that it was okay to dance like a crazy person while in the car!!

This past march she married an awesome guy named Jason! And they are seriously the cutest and most fun couple ever!! They got married Friday, March 13th 2009 and I was lucky enough to be one of her bride's maids!! It was so much fun getting to be there for all of it!! Well.. almost all of it!! haha

Katie (one of the other bride's maids) and I got ready together.. but we had to run a few errands before we went to the temple.. and we arrived a tiny bit late.. whoops!! haha so we weren't there to see them walk out of the temple, but we were there for pictures!! So it all worked out!

After billions of hugs and pictures we went inside the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for the luncheon and ring ceremony!! But before we could get started the Bride had to use the bathroom... so.. we pulled a 27 Dresses moment and I held her dress for her!! haha and had her mom take our picture!! of course!! :)

After the luncheon Katie and I were on our way back to my house to get ready for the reception... but.. Katie still wanted to find a cute pair of shoes for the night and we had a whole bunch of time to kill.. so.. we went shopping!! and found a ton of stuff to go with our outfits!! :) shoes, headbands, ribbons, and bracelets... no offence to the other bride's maids... but we were the cutest ones there!! hahah

It was a long day, but worth every minute!! Heather looked amazing!! And her reception was perfect!! (Minus the car decorating part... but we really don't talk about that! haha)

I'm so glad she and I are friends!! And that i got to be a part of her big day!! Love you Heath!!


No comments:

Post a Comment