Wednesday, August 18

The Phone Call....

On Monday I was sitting at home and my phone starts to ring... So I pick up my phone and I see that it's a call from my sister, Misty. So I answer my phone with a hello... (like normal people do..) and I don't hear anything for a second, then all of the sudden I hear....

Hehwo? 

(in the cutest little Mia voice, EVER!)

I instantly melted. She has the cutest little voice! And I LOOOVE the way she says hello! So a phone call from Miss Mia was nearly Heaven on Earth! haha But... believe it or not.. the story gets better!

Misty called me because Mia kept walking around the house saying, "Bee? Bee? Where Bee?" So they called Bee!! Mia loved finding Bee on the phone! Misty was holding the phone for Mia so she kept telling Mia to say "Hi Bee!" So I'd say Hi Mias! and she'd say... Hi!! Hi!! or Hehwo? And then she'd say Bee? Bee? So I'd talk to her and she'd giggle and say Hi Bee! Then Misty was saying something and got interrupted because Mia had to kiss her! (Mia LOVES giving kisses!!) And then I heard this MUAH! Mia had kissed me through the phone!! It was the most delicious thing! She is so stinkin cute! And at the end of the call she said Bye! Love you.

YUP! I almost died! It was the best phone call I have ever received!!

1 comment:

  1. I do have a cute child what can I say :) I am glad she loves her Aunt B.

    ReplyDelete