Saturday, November 7

NAHAs

For all my hair people out there... you're probably the only ones who know what I am talking about!!! ;)And all my friends who I have told all about my two experiences with NAHAs!!!

NAHAs stands for the North American Hairstyling Awards!! And every July a bunch of crazy hairstylists get together down in Vegas for an awesome awards show!! Its hard to explain how fun it is!! :)

So with NAHAs hairstylists submit their work.. and then people vote on them and then people get awards!! haha honestly.. its like any other award show... its just for super awesome hair!! :)



Seriously... the hair is off the hook!! :)

Last year I was in school during it! And Taylor Andrews is BIG on the NAHA supporting!! haha So I went down with school and roomed with a bunch of girlfriends!! It was so much fun!!!

This year I went down with my friend, Kristen, who went to TA with me!! And she brought her boyfriend, Stuart! It was kinda nice having a guy around so she and I didn't look or feel so vulnerable!! But... at the same time... it was a bit rough being the third wheel!! haha I did find a boyfriend for the weekend though.... His name is Buddah... maybe you've heard of him or seen him around!! haha just kidding!! kinda.... ;)


Well...despite all the awkward parts of the weekend.. it ended up being a pretty fun trip!! The awards show was AWESOME!! And there wasn't a certain annoying male hairstylist who talked for WAAAAY too long this year!! Thank goodness!! Two years in a row would have thrown me over the edge!! hahah

Here are just a few pictures from the trip... :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my I'm so glad you have a blog! Looks like you had fun! I LOVE Vegas, and I must say your boyfriend is a HOTTIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete