Monday, September 27

DISNEYLAND!!!


The day has finally come! I have been counting down for a month now!! But it is finally here! Less than 24 hours from this point and I will be on a plane to California! On my way to spending three days in Disneyland!

Yes, I am almost 23 and I LOVE going to Disneyland! It is one of my favorite places on Earth! I love being able to feel like a child and go on rides! The first time I ever remember going to Disneyland I was 16. My brother-in-law, Josh, and my sister, Kacey, took me. They wanted to take their boys for the first time and decided to take me, too! I was like a giddy child walking around the park! I swear that place really is magic! It transforms people into children! Turning grown adults into five year olds! I have been back at least once a year ever since!! (There might have been one year I didn't go... But I can't remember...)

When I graduated from hair school Kacey took me to Disneyland as my graduation present!! (It's so nice that Josh works for Disney now and we can get into Disneyland for free! ha ha) It was such a fun week there! It was the first adult trip I had been on! It was just Kacey, Tara, my mom, and me! We went on the rides we wanted to and did Disneyland at our own pace. It was so nice not to have to drag the kids around!! ha ha

Well, this week is another adult only trip!! It's just Josh, Kacey, and me! I am so excited!! I love hanging out with Kacey and Josh! And I am so excited to be hanging out with them in Disneyland!! Some of my favorite things all at the same time! :)

So... to those of you not coming on our trip... Have a great week... at work... or school. :) Be safe! And I will see you all when I get back! :) I love you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Jealous!!! I'm trying to plan a trip for our anniversary in a couple of weeks. I love going to DL this time of year - plus I heard they made Splash Mountain into something different for Halloween time.

    I hope I get to go too!!! Have blast babe and make sure you post pics in case I don't get to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guarantee I have more responsibility in life than you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous! i want to go back to disneyland! have fun!!

    ReplyDelete